Reservoir Hill House of Peace (RHHP) is a ministry of hospitality and outreach of North Baltimore Mennonite Church (NBMC). The mission of RHHP is to provide a community rooted in Christian values
where persons of diverse cultures and faiths learn from each other and engage the surrounding neighborhood. Core values include service, simple living, peace and reconciliation, cultural exchange,
RHHP hosts three or four asylum seekers at a time through the Asylum Seekers Housing Network, another ministry of NBMC.
RHHP Core Values:
- Service - We strive to serve each other with love. We also work to serve our neighborhood and Baltimore City. Our acts of service may seem small, but we know they have a positive and
- Simple Living - We embrace efforts to live more simply and sustainably. We seek opportunities to share resources, consume wisely, grow our own food, walk, bike, or take public transit,
compost, recycle, conserve energy, and take time to read a good book.
- Peace and Reconciliation - Because God has reconciled all things through Jesus, we, too, work for reconciliation and peace at RHHP, in our neighborhood and in our daily lives. We value our
connection to the Mennonite Church and seek to engage church members in our work of reconciliation.
- Cultural Exchange - We come from different cultures within the U.S. and from around the world. We desire to learn from each other, share cultural practices, taste different foods, and
appreciate the beauty of our different backgrounds.
- Spirituality - RHHP is a ministry of North Baltimore Mennonite Church. With Jesus at the center, we walk together and support each other in the multifaceted spiritual journey of the life we
experience individually and as a community. We encourage individuals to engage in spiritual practices.
RHHP is located at 2401 Eutaw Place, Baltimore, MD 21217.
For more information about RHHP's mission and residential opportunities: email@example.com
Check out the RHHP facebook page.